Recital Made Easy-
1. Come for a good time on time :) Recitals are 10am and 11:30am--please arrive at least 15 minutes early and check in with your teacher, then find a seat. Students sit with their families. The December 21, 2019 recitals will be at The Museum of Making Music in Carlsbad.
2. Dress for success-recital attire: Slacks, button down, neck tie, nice shoes for gentlemen, and knee length or longer dress/skirt, covered shoulders, and flats for the ladies.
3. Bring your books, even if you are playing from memory
4. Bring a donation for charity-new toy, gently used clothes, non-perishables for a food pantry.
5. Bring a snack to share at the reception afterwards-sweet or savory, your choice.
6. Bring a guest or two--the more the merrier!
(Plates, napkins, utensils, and beverages will be supplied.)