Recital Made Easy-
1. Come for a good time on time :) Recitals are 10am and 12pm and 1:30pm--please arrive at least 15 minutes early and check in with your teacher, take a program, and then find a seat. Students will sit with their families. The December 4, 2021 recitals will be at The Museum of Making Music in Carlsbad: 5790 Armada Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008
2. Dress for success-"Recital Attire" or "Christmas Sweater": For "Recital Attire" please choose slacks, button down, neck tie, nice shoes for gentlemen, and knee length or longer dress/skirt, covered shoulders, and flats for the ladies. For "Christmas Sweater" please choose a festive sweater outfit. As always, please mind the length of dresses and skirts to provide modesty while seated on stage.
3. Students may bring up to 3 guests. Please submit guest names by replying to this email. Kindly state the performers name and the the first and last name of up to 3 guests. Thank you for your attention to this detail.
4. The Covid-19 Museum Guidelines require all Museum guests over 2 to wear a mask while in the venue, regardless of vaccination status. Students perform without a mark while on stage.
5. Please plan to stay for a little bit after the recital to congratulate performers on the patio, where there will be light refreshments available.
6. Bring your books, even if you are playing from memory. It's a good habit to always be prepared.
7. Please bring a new unwrapped gift or non-perishable food items to donate for those in need in our community. Each year we partner with a different organization. This season gifts will be distributed through Calvary Chapel Oceanside.